keyboard vs. software problem

starber

Unable to utilize my m-audio keystation 61es with n-track. Can not find option to specify USB MIDI controller for input. I set the sampling frequency in n-track to 48000Hz for my Creative Sound Blaster. My computer recognizes the USB hub and the keystation 61es controller, I'm also able to use piano roll without any problem. Looking at MTC/MIDI Clock Sync for possible options, but nothing workes. Thanks for any suggestions.

starber said:
Unable to utilize my m-audio keystation 61es with n-track. Can not find option to specify USB MIDI controller for input. I set the sampling frequency in n-track to 48000Hz for my Creative Sound Blaster. My computer recognizes the USB hub and the keystation 61es controller, I'm also able to use piano roll without any problem. Looking at MTC/MIDI Clock Sync for possible options, but nothing workes. Thanks for any suggestions.

Try running you keystation by MIDI to you sound card instead of USB to your CPU. You will have a lot less problems. :D

The MIDI ins and outs in N-Track are in the Preferences (Control-P)
Go to the MIDI Settings Tab
Click the "Midi Devices" button.

If your drivers are installed properly and working you will see them there.
Otherwise you will have to reinstall them or find out from the keyboard company why the drivers are not working with your system (N-Track will work with anything...)

Back