Introduction to Multitrack Computer Interface Recording

I should have said yes I'm looking to get into recording live bands and getting into the audio production field. For me being able to record say a guitar and bass with a full drum set and di's for reamping later would be great! another scenario is recording a live brass band and orchestra and getting a setup where i capture the sound as cleanly as I can thanks for the reply I haven't heard of RME I Will go and check them out
You should get out more! Heh! RME gear is pricey but of the best quality and not in the silly money bracket of some of the 'booteek' audio kit. Their service is legendary and their drivers second to none for stability and low latency. There are people running decades old RME kit because they hardly ever get 'orphaned' by OS changes.

And no! I don't have shares in the company. I run a MOTU interface, possibly second to RME but if I could justify the extra expense RME would be my choice.

Dave.

You should get out more! Heh! RME gear is pricey but of the best quality and not in the silly money bracket of some of the 'booteek' audio kit. Their service is legendary and their drivers second to none for stability and low latency. There are people running decades old RME kit because they hardly ever get 'orphaned' by OS changes.

And no! I don't have shares in the company. I run a MOTU interface, possibly second to RME but if I could justify the extra expense RME would be my choice.

Dave.
thanks always worth to save the money and spend it right so i can have less of a headache i will look into it later thank u so much!!!

Back