I want to turn my Laptop in a Recording studio. Need Advice!
Guyz..Need advice on turning my Laptop in a Recording Studio.
First here are my laptop features.
Pentium 4 , Proc. 1.8
60 GB. Hd
Mic input (stereo)
So...What do you recomend me to buy...
Help me with these. Tell me Wich one you think is the best.
- Recording Software ( I already have ACID 4.0 , it's really good but Name others you think are better).
- Proffesional Headphones. (These I don't have...I only have this pair of shitty Headset to play Counter-Strike with ).
- Pre - Amp (POD XT) is there another good one??
- Sound Blinkets (To keep an Isolated space..since My place is too open )..I was thinking in recording the Vocals inside my Bathroom...to keep the Accoustics...What do you think?? )
- A mic for recording Vocals & Accoustic Guitars...( I have a condenser sony Mic. It's really good, anywayss...wich one you think it's good?? ).
Is it a Bad Idea pluggin the POD to the Mic input on the laptop??...everybody says so...can you explain me why???...in simple terms please
Is that All I need?? TO turn my laptop in a Recording studio???