i need some help with Audacity

LittleHoov

first off let me explain what im trying to, im helping out the pastor of my church by trying to get taped sermons(cassette) onto cds...the way im attempting to do this is playing a cassette and having a line out going to the line in on my sound card

so anyway i recorded the tape into audacity, it recorded fine and i edited it and stuff but now im trying to export it to mp3 and it just simply will not work...the file ends up being 4kb..instad of the giant size it should be and it wont even begin to play...what am i doing wrong?

when you click "export to mp3" does it say your mising a required .dll file? if so then just search for that file in google and save it to your audacity plugin folder or whatever, if not then do what the other guy said and use another wav to mp3 converter

If you're going to end up burning a CD of this you'll get the best sound quality by exporting from Audacity as a wav file, then burning the CD from that since wav files are higher quality than mp3. I'm assuming it's an audio CD you're referring to, not a data CD of mp3's.

Tim

Back