How to make a YouTube video become popular?

You could promote your YouTube channel on Twitter, when I was building a channel for a gaming organisation I was involved in most of our subscribers came from posting our videos on Twitter, it's a lot quicker to build up a twitter account than a YouTube channel and it's easier for people to share and discuss it, but it still comes down to just working hard at building it up over time

Another note, might be me but I couldn't watch your video it was blocked, that only happens to me when there's offensive language and stuff because it's set up so my kids can use it, you may have something wrong in your settings

You could promote your YouTube channel on Twitter, when I was building a channel for a gaming organisation I was involved in most of our subscribers came from posting our videos on Twitter, it's a lot quicker to build up a twitter account than a YouTube channel and it's easier for people to share and discuss it, but it still comes down to just working hard at building it up over time

Another note, might be me but I couldn't watch your video it was blocked, that only happens to me when there's offensive language and stuff because it's set up so my kids can use it, you may have something wrong in your settings
You almost need someone to do that stuff for you or you'll never have time to work on something new.

Let me ask perhaps the obvious question... Why YouTube? When audio AND video, you have two things that have to "not suck". Why not Sound Cloud and the various other audio-only places?

Granted -- a ton of kids "watch" YouTube just to use it as a radio (like my son)... But I am guessing that is not your main audience demographic you are after... right?

There's no magic formula, I watched your video with the scientist and it's good,very emotional.

I got my youtube channel with total 130k views. Publicity/Spamm/Message is my main tricks.

Check it out; YouTube.com/F2DProduction

Let me ask perhaps the obvious question... Why YouTube? When audio AND video, you have two things that have to "not suck". Why not Sound Cloud and the various other audio-only places?

Granted -- a ton of kids "watch" YouTube just to use it as a radio (like my son)... But I am guessing that is not your main audience demographic you are after... right?

Soundcloud's gotten stuffed with people's demo tracks (often it's used on this site by people working on mixes, for example). Reverbnation has kinda suffered a similar fate. There's just too much crap content to sort through (true for both sites, lesser of the two evils at play here). At least on a video site someone (supposedly) took the time to put images/video to music. I just consider it another filter to sort things worth spending my time watching.

There's no magic formula, I watched your video with the scientist and it's good,very emotional.

I got my youtube channel with total 130k views. Publicity/Spamm/Message is my main tricks.

Check it out; YouTube.com/F2DProduction

Spam don't work so good around here, no thanks!

You want millions of views....?

Set your ass on fire or do some dumb shit jackass stunt...video tape that and then set your music to it.

Instant fan base...and some of them might even like your music.

Rami I just listen to a few of your recording and I particular like your cover of Dream ON ...Nice job all around !!!

Back