How long before someone talks to you on this site?

So I've always thought if I had the dough I'd buy me another 65 but....If I have the dough ...someday....I think this is what I'm getting...

Damn!

The twists snd turns on this thread are awesome!
I can easily see this thing going on and on, and on. ......
:D

Btw, that car is mindblowing! And EXPENSIVE!!!!!

Amino acid synthesis?

No silly! We can talk amino acid synthesis till the cows come home or for that matter lactic acid synthesis ( cows ..get it?) what we never, never, NEVER want to discuss here at HR.com is the dodgy subject of the significance of short-person behavior in pedal-depressed panchromatic resonance and or other highly ambient domains...That's just a recipe for disaster...That or that the Dragon Cave should be ressurected :laughings:

...what we never, never, NEVER want to discuss here at HR.com is the dodgy subject of the significance of short-person behavior in pedal-depressed panchromatic resonance and or other highly ambient domains...

I always suspected you were a modified dog.

I think dogs are prefect as they are. Just a personal opinion.

It's true dogs are perfect as they are.....perfectly imperfect. Remember the dog "breeds" of today, like we humans are a collective patchquilt of 100's of millions of years of evolution and intertwining / breeding....nothing is as it was at the origin. The origin ( how this all came to be) is the illusive tricky part of this thing we call existence. For lack of better way to describe it, I will refer to it here as the devine experience. We are all part of this divine experience, each of us experiencing and being experienced. We blindly crawl through this devine experience in awe and wonder incapable on so many levels of ever knowing how this all came to be or what we will come to be when we are no longer a part of this illusion.

Nothing is real, nothing to get huff about...Strawberry fields forever.

Are you experienced?
Have you ever been experienced?
I am, right now...by YOU! :eek: :laughings:

Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful... :guitar:

It's true dogs are perfect as they are.....perfectly imperfect. Remember the dog "breeds" of today, like we humans are a collective patchquilt of 100's of millions of years of evolution and intertwining / breeding....nothing is as it was at the origin. The origin ( how this all came to be) is the illusive tricky part of this thing we call existence. For lack of better way to describe it, I will refer to it here as the devine experience. We are all part of this divine experience, each of us experiencing and being experienced. We blindly crawl through this devine experience in awe and wonder incapable on so many levels of ever knowing how this all came to be or what we will come to be when we are no longer a part of this illusion.

Are you experienced?

Now that is the way one turns a thread!

Are you experienced?

Wow. That's heavy, dude!
That's why no one talks to me. It's all an illusion.
And even if someone talks to me, it's not real, beause it's just an illusion.

That's some Bill Hicks shit!

Yes true. But keep in mind enough scotch can (not always) make an imperfect woman perfect. :D

How long that perfection lasts is another story.

"California dreamin'...on such a winters' day"

Ya know that is a really groovy tune and coincidently I've been experimenting with it in my mad music laboratory ...Me thinks it's time to push that damn red button :eek: whilst in experimentation mode and see if it is worthy of posting....me, myself and I really dig what it sounds like but we're a little biased and self absorbed. :o

Yes true. But keep in mind enough scotch can (not always) make an imperfect woman perfect. :D

How long that perfection lasts is another story.

Duration is proportional to size of bottle

---------- Update ----------

....me, myself and I really dig what it sounds like but we're a little biased and self absorbed. :o

That would make you a rare breed around here.

Arf he says!

Back