How does my song sound?

Your playing and your singing is like...totally uncommitted. It's hard to even judge if anything is good or bad because it sounds just like so much vague rambling.
Also...the other song you have on your page sounds pretty much like this song...similar "melody"...both kinda monotone.

If you are going to play and sing, at least do it like you mean it...regardless of how well you do it.

ok i will definitely try to fix the rambling and not sound so monotone and really put myself into it! thank you so much

you have a nice voice. I think what people are saying is that you don't sound committed to what your singing. it sounds like your making it up as you go, which is fine, but if there are pauses in what your saying maybe you could work on that. maybe take the parts that you like and go with those.

you have a nice voice. I think what people are saying is that you don't sound committed to what your singing. it sounds like your making it up as you go, which is fine, but if there are pauses in what your saying maybe you could work on that. maybe take the parts that you like and go with those.

ah thanks so much :) i am learning to like my voice.. and yes I am still trying to figure out the verses and I was kinda making it up as I went along.. it's also a bit frustrating how it doesn't give the vibe that I want it to, which I think having a piano and drums would help. but it's only my third full song really. But thank you so much for your feedback!

also it might help you to learn some key sigatures and what chords are built off each note. and then learn some time signatures and strumming patterns. and then play along to a metronone or drum track. im giving free guitar lessons now lol

also it might help you to learn some key sigatures and what chords are built off each note. and then learn some time signatures and strumming patterns. and then play along to a metronone or drum track. im giving free guitar lessons now lol

I'm actually taking a music theory class right now, so I should start to learn chords and all that!! I'm also gonna jam with someone who knows what they're doing and try that... but I will try the metronome/drum track! I appreciate your advice more than you'll ever know

Back