How do i delete a thread?

anggixxoo

i have made a "mix this" thread and have been getting a lot.. i mean A LOTT of replies people mixing my songs. that's awesome! but i feel bad because i can't open each one of them and give them feedback!. it's tiring to go one by one..is there anyway to delete a thread? thanks!

I am not sure you can do this, I think a mod can do it, but again I am not sure,

but you can just give a thank you reply for everyone and I am pretty sure they'll be pretty happy,
you don't have to feel bad about it :)

I am not sure you can do this, I think a mod can do it, but again I am not sure,

Mods can and will delete threads if there is good reasons for it.

but you can just give a thank you reply for everyone and I am pretty sure they'll be pretty happy,
you don't have to feel bad about it :)

This is a pretty good way to deal with it.

i have made a "mix this" thread and have been getting a lot.. i mean A LOTT of replies people mixing my songs. that's awesome! but i feel bad because i can't open each one of them and give them feedback!. it's tiring to go one by one..is there anyway to delete a thread? thanks!

So there is no real reason to delete the thread.

Mods can and will delete threads if there is good reasons for it.

This is a pretty good way to deal with it.

So there is no real reason to delete the thread.

I don't know why but my eye fell to your "captain obvious" subtitle and i laughed so hard for some reason :D

Last edited:
So let me understand this. You feel bad about not being able to thank everyone, so the solution is to delete the thread?

Yeah, that makes sense. :eek:

i have made a "mix this" thread and have been getting a lot.. i mean A LOTT of replies people mixing my songs. that's awesome!

So let me understand this. You feel bad about not being able to thank everyone, so the solution is to delete the thread?

Yeah, that makes sense. :eek:

If the thread stays open and ranks in google more people would start mixing his songs, spending time for his sake.

He cannot reply and give feedback to their mixes and say thank you to each and every new person.

He knows that he'll probably end up being rude by not replying, so he thought he'd remove it rather than more people visiting it and
end up leaving all these people unanswered waiting for at least a "thanks" of his, which he won't be able to do it.

If the thread stays open and ranks in google more people would start mixing his songs, spending time for his sake.

He cannot reply and give feedback to their mixes and say thank you to each and every new person.

He knows that he'll probably end up being rude by not replying, so he thought he'd remove it rather than more people visiting it and
end up leaving all these people unanswered waiting for at least a "thanks" of his, which he won't be able to do it.

Ugh...

FYI,. "she" not "he" ,. and its a great song,.

Back