how do I connect this reverb to this mixer?

mofat

The mixer I'm tinkering with is a Rolls RM-67 and the reverb is a Behringer V-verb Pro. I tried a few times but I'm not hearing the reverb. The back of the mixer has a send Jack and left and right return jacks. Total of 3 jacks not like 1 insert jack like some of the pictures out there.

Hi there,
It looks like your mixer has inserts so that's probably the way to go.
The attached image is taken from the manual - It explains an insert pretty well.

Alternatively you could run the mixer main outputs straight into the reverb, then take the reverb outputs to wherever the mixer used to go.

Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 01.32.12.png

Thanks for the quick reply steenamaroo. I edited my original post for better clarification as I can't figure out how to post a picture on my phone.
They must have 2 or more versions of the Rolls RM-67. My unit's FX loop section has 3 jacks: send, left return, and right return.

Ok, I see.
If there's a single send and dual returns, then you'd still need the pictured cable, but it will serve as send only
Have that go go from mixer send to reverb L+R jack input,
then a pair of TRS (or TS?) cables between the reverb outputs and the mixer l+r return.

I haven't checked for another manual, but I'd assume this set is to allow for balanced return signals?

Back