hi guys

Lil Stoner

Hey, I'm a newbie around this bitch and I got some questions... But first let me introduce myself, My name's Woody and I recently started learning Ableton. I purchased an audio box Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 something & a microphone Rode M1 because I want to start recording myself, nothing to serious. Anyways, I have plugged in the Scarlet to my PC and attached the microphone and my gaming headset to it. I'm currently listening to an annoying static noise & Ableton won't even acknowledge the driver...
d99944ccc8479904c6de8a17a51ab3ae.png

Can someone help me out? Thanks!

Try a different USB cable?

A little more info about the PC couldn’t hurt.

Windows I assume? Does the Focusrite show up in the Control Panel Audio settings? If it does can you just set it as the primary/system input and test recording, keeping the output to the internal sc or whatever it was before?

Hey, I'm a newbie around this bitch and I got some questions... But first let me introduce myself, My name's Woody and I recently started learning Ableton. I purchased an audio box Focusrite Scarlet 2i2 something & a microphone Rode M1 because I want to start recording myself, nothing to serious. Anyways, I have plugged in the Scarlet to my PC and attached the microphone and my gaming headset to it. I'm currently listening to an annoying static noise & Ableton won't even acknowledge the driver...
View attachment 101158

What drivers are you using with that bitch? Did you try slapping that bitch? Is your bitch hot? Life's a bitch.

Downloads | Focusrite

Back