Help: New to using my Boss BR-900 CD.

Danzo121

Hi guys
My name is Dan and I am a singer/songwriter and new to home recording using a Boss BR-900 CD. I am excited to have the means now to record my songs and I have managed to make some tracks that I think sound ok but I just can't seem to find a way of burning the music I have made onto CD. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

Danzo

Have you read the manual? What don't you understand about the process? First you would mix down to a stereo track - have you done that?

Hi, I have read through the section regarding taking my recorded tracks and burning them onto a CD (page 58) but I'm afraid I'm as baffled as when I began. I did manage to somehow record the drum track and it played on my laptop but nothing else. I haven't mixed down to a stereo track. Is that the section about bouncing? Please forgive my lack of knowledge? Dan

Hi guys. Yay, I managed to bounce all the tracks of my song onto the CD and it plays on the computer. Instructions ay? good idea to read them properly I reckon. Anyway thanks for being there fellas. I will be back with more questions no doubt. Blessings and peace. Danzo

Back