Hello from Robin - Digital Painter

robinweatherall

Hello,

My name is Robin and I am an artist from the UK living in China. I am a painter mostly, but I want to get into composition with Ableton.

My favorite style of music is instrumental electronic music with a twist of a retro gaming sound.

I want to offer my services on this forum as a digital artist to anyone starting out as a musician, music producers, underground musicians, and people generally interested in giving their music an image. I do bespoke unique paintings, psychedelic, dark gothic work, aliens, dreamscapes, abstract and fractals. Well I do lots of different styles. Of course I can also do logos, banners, headers, footers, images for facebook or soundcloud or anything that you think you need.

My main job is as an English teacher. This is just something I do on the side, but it is absolutely my passion.

I understand it's not really relevant to the subject of gear and hardware, but I do hope you will want stuff designing.

Feel free to have a look at some of my stuff.

robinweatherall.com

Fractals :
robinweatherall.com/abstract/fractal

Aliens :
robinweatherall.com/creatures/visitors

Psychedelic :
robinweatherall.com/abstract/psychedelic

Art Station :
artstation.com/robinweatherall

Send me a private message on here,
or chat to me on my facebook. Let me know about your music, your individual style or group.

facebook.com/robin.weatherall

Or, email.
robinweatherall ... gmail

If you want some art doing. Contact me with as much information as possible, and lets get a dialog going. Ideally I need to know your required image sizes before I start. If you don't know, we can discuss it and I can help you find out from looking on various websites. Depending on your request, I will make a few things and discuss back and forth. It'd be really nice to hear your music and style and the type of designs you have in mind.

I am also looking for information about where it might be wise to post my artwork. So if you've got any info about that. It'd be great.

Back