Get your 10 post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

moresound

Loud Sun Studios
All of the legitimate Newbies to HR will now need 10 post to post links etc.

Soooooooooo ..... this is the thread to do that quickly, just post away. Say anything you want but within the rules of the forum please. ;)

Moresound, I see you're from New Hampshire. Which part? My girlfriend lives in Concord, and as soon as I finish up this next semester I'm going to be moving up there as well.

Moresound, I see you're from New Hampshire. Which part? My girlfriend lives in Concord, and as soon as I finish up this next semester I'm going to be moving up there as well.

Hey Bugz Only about a half an hour or so North on Rt 89 to south on Rt. 202

I'm the guy at the lights in my hometown of Jaffrey holding up a sign written on a piece of cardboard that reads *Will Mix For FOOD!* :laughings: Ya can't miss me.

That's creepy. I shiver involuntarilly. Brrrr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back