Does anyone have a back issue of:

ENIGMACODE

Hello all my new recording friends.........

It's nice to be able to post messages here.............

I'm building a small studio in my basement, and I understand that there was an excellent article from a back issue of 'Home Recording' (June 2000) entitled :

Build Your Own: Home Studio Construction
Laptop Audio
Monitoring 101, Part 2
Sun Records' Sam Phillips

http://www.homerecordingmag.com/search/backissues.htm

I tried to get a back issue from 'Music Dispatch', but they're out of circulation. Does anyone know where I might be able to get one?

Thanks for any help at all in this direction! :)
Mike

welcome e-code!
sorry to say i do not know where you can get the requested info, however, a friend of mine was in the professional studio building industry for many years and turned me on to this link:

http://www.auralex.com/

there is a link to acoustics 101 where you can download a ton of information on how to buid a studio in just about any circumstance :cool:
there is also a studio building and display forum on the front page of this bbs that you may or may not have seen-
also very helpful
hope this helps and welcome once again!

gervis

Hey Man - nice logo beside your name!

how'd ya do that?

Thanx for the info, and welcoming me aboard........

:)

when you register to become a member of the bbs you set up a profile
you can edit that profile @ any time by going to profile @ the top of the page and then edit profile
@ the bottom of that edit profile page there is a change avatar option
the avatar is the little bmp or gif next to many of these guys names like the lizrd i use
they have a number of them to choose from, but, after a gazillion posts you can import your own and use it
have fun
many of these guys have their own studios and are very knowledgeable, others like me may have been playing music for many years but not up to date on electronics, software, mic's, etc. ...
as you read more and more here you will really learn alot
i know i have
adios!:D

HEY - darrin_h2000 !

YOU DA MAN! :)

My friend is there any way I can pay you for a copy of the article, or articles covering the home-type construction of your own studio?

I suppose you want to keep all your issues, so perhaps I can pay you for your trouble to copy those pages??

If you can help me, reply to my email address, and I'll contact you by phone, or mail, or however you'd like to do it.....

*you can reach me at: rocknroll@bignet.net

Thanx SOOOO much!

Mike :)

Back