Digitised Paul on Bandcamp (see weblink below here)

Paul Curran

Digitised Paul on Bandcamp

Hi, my name is Paul,
I'm a talented music producer, my producer name is Digitised Paul, I live in Bristol in the vibrant, musical area of Montpelier, I've had a lot of ups & downs in life & a lot of battles to face & been backstabbed excrutiatingly hard just trying to work for the music industry but sometimes the best music is the most underground of it all as well as quite possibly the least underground of it all as weird as it sounds, not trying to say I'm one of the best or anything though but some people don't care about talent so they backstab, doesn't mean I can end up famous just by trying though, I know it sounds like I'm too underground for my own good but underground is where it's at, plus I'm underground as a complete & total wally one thing that's funny about that is I'm the opposite! I ain't bad, I'm good as can be & I'm well behaved on that too because I keep it real to the core even though I haven't even sung or rapped on there, don't get scared, I won't bite! Only a few tunes on there are scary anyway, the rest are just plain funky, just give these tracks of mine a try & don't waste your time spamming because I won't see the spam! I know what you haters are like & all.

A bit about me -
I have had problems & met some dodgy people but only some, most people I've met have been completely legit & away from criminal activity, I've been robbed, I've been harassed & I've had to take care of myself, I've never been a bully or been into crime, even as a teenager I'd never really even pick on anyone, I have a nice family & a lot of people around me who care about me but it hasn't always been that way.
I was born in the west of Italy somewhere around Florence, I used to speak fluent Italian & no English until I was 7 but I'm Irish & not Italian at all, I did well at school but not badly, I lived in brussels just after I lived in Italy, I moved to boarding school when I was 13 near Southampton, same school the guy who made Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels went to but my parents got me in by getting education funding to cover the cost of me being there, I then lived in Clevedon in the UK & then moved to Bristol where I've lived for the past 12 years, I've been made to study in the wrong places after I left school as a teenager & met the wrong people as a result & that never got sorted until I was 24 or 25 years old & then even just a few years ago someone nearly ended up trying something funny with me but I got angry & he got scared.
- Here is the weblink for my Bandcamp page:

Last edited:
Hi, my name is Paul,
I'm a talented music producer, my producer name is Digitised Paul, I live in Bristol in the vibrant, musical area of Montpelier, I've had a lot of ups & downs in life & a lot of battles to face & been backstabbed excrutiatingly hard just trying to work for the music industry but sometimes the best music is the most underground of it all as well as quite possibly the least underground of it all as weird as it sounds, not trying to say I'm one of the best or anything though but some people don't care about talent so they backstab, doesn't mean I can end up famous just by trying though, I know it sounds like I'm too underground for my own good but underground is where it's at, plus I'm underground as a complete & total wally one thing that's funny about that is I'm the opposite! I ain't bad, I'm good as can be & I'm well behaved on that too because I keep it real to the core even though I haven't even sung or rapped on there, don't get scared, I won't bite! Only a few tunes on there are scary anyway, the rest are just plain funky, just give these tracks of mine a try & don't waste your time spamming because I won't see the spam! I know what you haters are like & all.

A bit about me -
I have had problems & met some dodgy people but only some, most people I've met have been completely legit & away from criminal activity, I've been robbed, I've been harassed & I've had to take care of myself, I've never been a bully or been into crime, even as a teenager I'd never really even pick on anyone, I have a nice family & a lot of people around me who care about me but it hasn't always been that way.
I was born in the west of Italy somewhere around Florence, I used to speak fluent Italian & no English until I was 7 but I'm Irish & not Italian at all, I did well at school but not badly, I lived in brussels just after I lived in Italy, I moved to boarding school when I was 13 near Southampton, same school the guy who made Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels went to but my parents got me in by getting education funding to cover the cost of me being there, I then lived in Clevedon in the UK & then moved to Bristol where I've lived for the past 12 years, I've been made to study in the wrong places after I left school as a teenager & met the wrong people as a result & that never got sorted until I was 24 or 25 years old & then even just a few years ago someone nearly ended up trying something funny with me but I got angry & he got scared.
- Here is the weblink for my Bandcamp page:Digitised Paul

Damn dood...save yourself all that typing next time and just say:

- Here is the weblink for my Bandcamp page:Digitised Paul

That's all you really came here for...to spam your beats.

Back