Cannot access mp3 attachments using mobile device

spantini

COO of me, inc.
.mp3 attachments are not visible when using smartphone. Other song links are visible (soundcloud..).

Is this normal?

I'm away from home trying to listen.

What type of smart phone are you using? i Phones use the safari browser and can view just about anything that a desk/lap top can.

Hi, Mack. Galaxy S7 Edge 7.0 w/Chrome.

I could see the paper clip and "Attached Files" next to it, but no .mp3 files below that. Also, the attached image at the end of the post is not there.

Now these .mp3 attachments I couldn't see were previously attached by others; and me. Not some that were added by (my) smartphone.

I'm here on my desktop now and they're all visible. I was viewing this site in Mobile mode on my phone.

Solved ! (sort of..). This is more of a reason for it rather than a solution.

As I am posting this, I discovered the reason: Viewing this site in Mobile form does not display attached images or attached files; on my phone, anyway. However, I just signed in here with my phone, scrolled to the bottom, clicked "Full Site", and voila! All attachments and images have appeared!

Thanks for your assistance, Mack :thumbs up:

Last edited:
You are very welcome. I did not realize that you were talking about this community specify. vBulletin has a mobile app that can be used on their forums but it is very expensive and since most people use smart phones in 2017, the "Full Site" option works just as well once you know it's there.

Back