The best 2 track simultaneous multitracker out there.

marshall409

well....technically im not anoob. ive read ALOT. i have some experience in live mixing and recording and know more than the basics, i think. ive decided that im not ready to spend the money on the equipment for in the box recording. ive decided i rather be able to record my band "live", not conifned to a computer, sacrificing multi track capabilities. by "live" i dont necessarily mean live like a show. i just mean limited to stereo. so im think of investing in a small mixer (which we kinda need any way to complete a frankenstein Pa we're trying to scrounge together), some mics, monitors, and heres where you come in: a recording device. the best 2 track simultaneous standalone multitracker out there. digital preferably. at my level, i dont see any advantage in tape systems, other than cash. so, whats your opinion? tascam? roland/boss? fostex? lemme have it.

Adam

I had the worst experience with the fostex mr-8. I used a zoom mrs-4 when I had a 2 track sim. recorder. That was 5 years ago, there are much better 2 track sim. recorders now. You have a ton of options. My opinion is that you shoudl buy the one wit hthe features you can't live without. Chances are one unit doesn't have something that another does.

Back