Autotune EFX or similar plugins

Windbrand

Hi, anyone familiar with Autotune EFX here? I tried to download the trial of it but it said it requires an "iLok" USB key. Is this for real? I have to spend $60 on some USB to try a demo product?
So if that's the case then I guess it's out of the question. Does anyone know of other similar products that will work with Adobe Audition CS5.5? I'm trying to add a tiny bit of robotic/trance-like effect to some vocal tracks.

Thanks.

Upgrade to Audition CC (alas, it's a subscription programme rather than something you can buy outright) and you'll have a built in pitch correction tool you can use in either auto or manual mode.

It may not be for you but at least you can try this one for free for a month.

If you are looking for a robotic effect, instead of pitch correction, find a vocorder. That will give you the effect you want, you can probably find one for free, if audition doesnt have one built in.

https://www.soundtoys.com/sxsw2015/&rc=328-7238-071

"Have an valid iLok account to download your authorization for Little AlterBoy through iLok License Manager.
The iLok USB Key is NOT REQUIRED to use the plug-in. No iLok account? Create one."

I use an iLok for the program, but you can put the license on your computer. You still have to create an iLok account though, which I believe is free.

That has an automatic "robotic" pitch correction setting. The middle button should do it for you. Plus it's a free program until April 1st, so why not?

Back