asio installation problems

fl studio

Hi,

Ive downloaded asio v2.9 recently (it's legit) and basically in the instruction manual it tells me to go to audio configuration menu and choose the driver from there. (I don't know how to do this)

any help? I am using vista

peace

i hear ya panda... that or he's real stupid... asio in it's self isn't a prog that can be purchased... (with the exception of asio4all)... asio is a comunication proticol for the streaming of audio... in most cases the asio driver that comes with your interface is the one you want to use... asio4all has been a solution for some people that try to run multiple interfaces wher the manuf drivers dont want to play together...

to the OP... dont know/care what your situation really is but will suggest you try to find a way to get back into the good graces of the board... rarely are the guys here offensive to newbies without some cause...

Since the latest version of ASIO4All is 2.9, this could be what the OP is talking about.

fl studio - I'm going to assume you're a newb since you posted in the newbies section. If you want help, you should be more specific when asking for help. It prevents confusion and people jumping to conclusions.

Since the latest version of ASIO4All is 2.9, this could be what the OP is talking about.

fl studio - I'm going to assume you're a newb since you posted in the newbies section. If you want help, you should be more specific when asking for help. It prevents confusion and people jumping to conclusions.
He posted a thread in the cubase forum that he was having problems with cubase 4.0. He didn't even know what a dongle was! Then when he claimed to know, he made it pretty clear that he didn't have one.

He has also, apparently, asked really basic questions about a lot of other expensive software.

It seems pretty clear to me that he uses pirated software.

He posted a thread in the cubase forum that he was having problems with cubase 4.0. He didn't even know what a dongle was! Then when he claimed to know, he made it pretty clear that he didn't have one.

He has also, apparently, asked really basic questions about a lot of other expensive software.

It seems pretty clear to me that he uses pirated software.

Arrghhh matey. Gotcha. I wasn't aware of his other posts.

Arrghhh matey. Gotcha. I wasn't aware of his other posts.

is this forum full of retards, If you actually read my threads, they are actually quite a lot of people with the same problems.

no one seems to be answering the fucking questions, just criticizing for their own little e-rep

get a life, stop posting on this forum and actually make some music

is this forum full of retards, If you actually read my threads, they are actually quite a lot of people with the same problems.

no one seems to be answering the fucking questions, just criticizing for their own little e-rep

get a life, stop posting on this forum and actually make some music
This is a great forum. We just don't like thieves.

Back