Anyone remember me?

Hey Rokket! I'm virtually never here, but happened to pop in today. It's really good to see that you're still around, and doing well. It's a whole different place around here, and much of the old crew is gone, but it's still nice to hear what folks are recording, or check out the classifieds and DIY sections...maybe even learn some new stuff. Have fun!

Hey Rokket! I'm virtually never here, but happened to pop in today. It's really good to see that you're still around, and doing well. It's a whole different place around here, and much of the old crew is gone, but it's still nice to hear what folks are recording, or check out the classifieds and DIY sections...maybe even learn some new stuff. Have fun!
Hey, it's good to hear from you too! I am just mostly lurking around. I will post a couple karaoke things I did while ago. I can't record my own stuff anymore due to lack of gear and arthritis, but I am working on my voice, which, let's face it, I needed to.

Yeah, I vaguely remember you starting the 3D stuff. I made a few attempts at it myself, but never really got into it. I thought I could make some cool music videos, but it's a lot of work and who has time for that??? lol

Sorry to hear your equipment was stolen. That totally sucks. You live in the Philippines, right?

Post up your tunes. I haven't been listening to much of anything lately, but I'll always take the time to listen to your stuff.

Yeah, I am still in the Philippines. Here are those karaoke things. Remember not to be eating or drinking when you listen. Makes a mess on your screen....

View attachment Fantasy.mp3

View attachment He Stopped Loving Her Today.mp3

View attachment Spank Me.mp3 This is an original. A song I did for true-eurt on her birthday several years back.

See you all in a few months. I am off to the outer regions of reality and there is no internet...

Dude! welcome back!

I don't know what everyone is talking bout this is the same ol same ol...even same layout sans a few hundreds members and 16 years of Cave threads flushed down the toilet :laughings:

That 3 d shit makes my head hurt trying to use Sketchup ( ouch ) to draw simple shit like kitchens....

Anyway yep I remembers ya....

Back