any good keyboard software u can recommend?

mofat

I seen some synthesia and "midi sheet music" software downloads for free. I'm a beginner and wanting to get a really good fast. BTW my Nord keyboard came in and I love it. ? I just hooked up a ts plug to the hi-z input on the Apollo twin and it sounds great.

Which Nord?

So you want software to teach you to play the keys?

If you want to learn fingering and how to play chords, IMO YOUTUBE is your friend Here's a google results of Piano Playing tutorials

If it's free plugins and VST's you want, go to KVR.com and get your mind blown away...

Good luck! I love playing the keys and among other implements of noise destruction I own a Nord electro 4 that is the shizzle dizzle

Congrats on the Nord. I duuno what good is, but those personal keyboards with the lighted keys are probably the cats meow - Casio and Yamaha

Yes, I have the free basic Anvil Studio package, but none of the paid add-on modules. I'm impressed with how many features the free version has. :)

I am NO kbd player but my son loved the piano sound in Modartt's Pianoteq. There is a demo you can download and the basic software is not too expensive. Very comprehensive and LOVELY people to deal with.

Dave.

Yes, I have the free basic Anvil Studio package, but none of the paid add-on modules. I'm impressed with how many features the free version has. :)

I found it very useful for my MIDI learning thing. I didn't care about VST or audio back then, but it could read my soundfonts banks and do a notation thing. I keep meaning to upgrade, but I don't get in there so often, anymore

I've no real intention of becoming a keyboard player, but I bought a DVD to give me the basics. I'm more interested in playing techniques to mimic strings and the like - so they don't sound like a MIDI keyboard : )

Back