We Have No Time - Collusion (A bit of self-promotion)

frog1999

I put together a video for one of my songs a little while back, so if you'd like to take a look, go to:

Collusion - We Have No Time - YouTube

The song was written and recorded and mixed etc.in my bedroom (!) in three days over Chinese New Year using FL Studio and Sonar, and then I figured, "Hey, what about a video", so started putting it together over the next couple of weeks, filmed and edited by myself with the help of a Canon T3i and using my wife's laptop to focus and monitor myself as I tried to film it, which was the hardest part.

I was quite pleased how it came out! My whole philosophy was "I may not BE professional, but I can look and sound professional with a bit of attention to detail." Hopefully it worked.

Constructive criticism on the mix and sound/picture quality always appreciated.

David Kelsey

Completely enjoyed it. I think you did a great job using a little bit of props and a lot of imagination. Some shots were heavily pixelated. I watched it on my laptop through a mifi device, so not suire if I was seeing degraded performance because of it or if you intentionally pixelated some images. If so, I didn't see the where the effect added to the video. All else was good. Good use of video effects to add to the song. I like what you did.

Song is good. Well performed and mixed. I wouldn't mind the vox a little louder in the mix, but personal preference really.

As a mod of this forum, I'm asking you not to post your link in everyone else's threads. Please go back and delete them. Thnx,

Back