Is this video to confusing?

Jayme

Hello all!
Just hoping to get some feedback on this video to see if it's too confusing. So that I can know if future videos need to be more simple.
Much appreciated, thanks :)

Hello all!
Just hoping to get some feedback on this video to see if it's too confusing. So that I can know if future videos need to be more simple.
Much appreciated, thanks :)

It sure is a lot! It doesn't seem confusing to me, but I understand exactly where you are coming from. Not sure the general population would get it. I would even say, it is almost too much of an insider video. I might be wrong here and I don't give people enough credit. 80% of the people on this site will get it, outside of here, I have doubts.

Great vid, great sound, really top notch.

Definitely helps to know what your demographic or audience is to be able to give you a firm indication of whether or not it's going to be confusing.

The message wasn't confusing to me, I really liked it. Best high volume animation I've seen in an advertising sense for ages. I know how much time goes into stuff like this and I thought it was cool bananas. I think this works, but probably it would still get the message across with half of the animations.

General public, yes I think it will confuse them. I think the general population is a bit slow and disinterested...I've yet to be proven wrong. They're inspired to buy a pair of Nikes because they're given 3 words 'Just Do It' with a picture of a hot athlete. It works. Sadly.

I assume by the message, that this will not be targeted at the general population though. So on that basis I will say it wasn't confusing at all.

It's pretty confusing, but man, it is pretty incredible! I did get the message though. Keep it going.
And by the way, subscribed to your Youtube channel!

Back