Tricky (Super-8 music video)

That is pretty cool. The song definitely fits the vibe of the video. Very retro.... :)

Really cool! How did you get the quality of the Super-8 film from the 70s to look so good. I've got stuff from a Panasonic DV from ten years ago that I can't get to look half so good.

Cool song, and I agree with Chili, the video definitely fits the vibe/feel of the song...

Really cool! How did you get the quality of the Super-8 film from the 70s to look so good. I've got stuff from a Panasonic DV from ten years ago that I can't get to look half so good.

Cool song, and I agree with Chili, the video definitely fits the vibe/feel of the song...

Thank you, and yeah it turned out nicely :) I honestly don't know much of the technical aspects of transferring super 8 to digital. The footage was converted by a family friend to dvd some years back and then we ripped it and used Avid for editing. What happens when you transfer it to digital? What makes it look bad?

Cheers all!

Really enjoyed the song, went and liked you on thee ole facespook. Good footage as well, loved the Santa mask.

Back