Please critique this music video and song

Very professional, both the music and the video. Lots of effects, costumes, weird sets all carefully placed and executed at high speed, it takes talent, skill and a budget to do this, and that's all good! For me I'd rather see something with a little more dynamics to the pacing. Not every shot has to be at the same rapid pace, some ebb and flow would give it some contrast which is more effective IMHO. If there are themes in here that unify the piece I don't see them, it kind of jumps around, some unifying threads would help, just for me anyway.

Thanks a lot. I as just telling a buddy yesterday that I think I should've used a little slow motion in the video. I agree. But we'll get 'em next time :-) Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated. BTW, there was no budget. It costs $80 to film this video. The lovely people of Asheville, NC were kind enough to allow us access to location and costumes and I did the shooting editing and audio recording myself.

$80? That's pretty impressive! There's a lot of stuff going on in the video, so it's more interesting than most videos you see these days.

I'm with Ingo that I wasn't really able to follow the main thread or narrative of the video if there was one.

Does the rapper who comes in at 0:40 have a lisp or is that an issue with the vocal chain?

$80? That's pretty impressive! There's a lot of stuff going on in the video, so it's more interesting than most videos you see these days.

I'm with Ingo that I wasn't really able to follow the main thread or narrative of the video if there was one.

Does the rapper who comes in at 0:40 have a lisp or is that an issue with the vocal chain?

Yes, he definitely has a lisp

Nice images, but had to listen with the sound down for age reasons. Can't comment on narrative because being British I couldn't understand much of what he said, bar the odd word.

I like that the guy with a lisp just doesn't give a shit and raps like a madman anyway. That's awesome.

It was well done, OP.

Back