Obi-Wan Just got Vegas.

Obi-Wan zenabI

Sold a guitar today and turned it into an investment into Vegas 13. My church's minister of music wanted to record our Holtkamp organ for the AGO and we set up a camcorder and a DSLR and got some film. The organ blew away the DSLR's mics, but I got listenable audio from the little camcorder. Very excited to put the two together and have something kind of professional to show for it.

Never done anything beyond slow motion pine wood derby video on my iPhone. I'm really very excited that for a few hundred bucks we can have a home movie studio in addition to the cubase setup.

I have a feeling that I'll be trying Vegas before too long. I've been doing some video in Reaper latey, but I haven't had fancy needs so far. Ive got Vegas in my sights though...

Was under $400 on Amazon. Arrives tonight. Not sure how bad the learning curve will be, but I'm sure with DAW experience it should be fairly easy.

I just want to mix and cut between two simultaneous camera angles and keep one soundtrack. There were probably cheaper ways, but I want to start producing more video content for Church, family, and friends.

Might be useful for grad work and career, too.

Back