New Video - using sony vegas

arcadeko

Illuminatius Overlordious
Ok, so I got Vegas working - and put this together tonight - there are some sync problems I need to work out but I was basically trying to get the hang of the software - added in some new footage, it needs some polish nad editing still but I think it is pretty decent - will probably go ahead and buy Vegas

Not bad Wes! You should have taken out a few lamp post and about 100' of fence with the car then THAT would have been a video! :D

Did you use every FX that came with Vegas in the video? :D

I use Vegas at work, but I only need basic cuts/fades and titles.

Cool, man! I enjoyed that!
- Awesome man - glad you liked it
Did you use every FX that came with Vegas in the video? :D
I use Vegas at work, but I only need basic cuts/fades and titles.
- LMAO - I totally did dude - it was really mostly a learning vid - I used this video to learn Vegas - made it the same day I downloaded the trial - mostly wanted to get a good feel for it's capabilities :D
It is chock-a-block full of effects, but if you're trying something out, that's what you do. Cool video!
Yeah it's all effects - I have plans for shooting some good footage - this one was primarily experimental -

I actually only used like 4 or 5 effects I think - mostly mirror and color something or other - channel alpha or something?

Concepts are way better then effects but they also take a lot more work... I am pretty happy with Vegas though. Nice app!

Cool, I like all the car stuff. I didn't like the continuous overlays.... I know, I've always got something negative to say. :(

I say use everything in your arsenal, but use them sparingly and with brute decision. Does that make sense???

Oh, and I like the song, too. Think I said that in the other thread...

yeah man.....

I just wrote & reply & it disappeared after I clicked the button.
Well, cool vid & song both seem to suggest healong rush into the unknown of a life or relationship.
Is vegas a download? Does it have a trial period? Howmuchisit?

I just wrote & reply & it disappeared after I clicked the button.
Well, cool vid & song both seem to suggest healong rush into the unknown of a life or relationship.
Is vegas a download? Does it have a trial period? Howmuchisit?

Vegas has two similar programs that both have free trial downloads. One is Studio 11 and the other is like Platinum 11 or something. Studio is $50 and platinum is $100 - I made that on the platinum one but I am going to try studio and see if it will work.

The hard part is shooting!

great stuff, enjoyed that...more for the simple song but the video, if tweaked would be pretty damned good too....

i bought the studio version, seems more than enough but i havent done much with it...i like seeing live stuff mixed on the film, puts a human face to it all instead of the dreary graphics i use

Pretty dern good.

Not bad to watch at all, for a first time video, you'll prolly get a lot better from here too.

Cool.

What version of Sony Vegas did you use? The full 500.00 version or the cut down 100.00 version?

Back