NEW! Music video Valeria - ''Farewell''

Very high production value! Great video, although I think that it's one that has that tough job of keeping the audiences attention, and I found myself losing interest about halfway through. This is just the way music videos go I think. Unless you are absolutely in love with the song, or have a really compelling storyline, audiences won't watch an entire video. I assume you guys are the production house that created this? Also, was the song recorded in a home setup? Thats really impressive as it has a studio quality sound to it!

I'm probably just being dumb at this moment, but I couldn't quite pull together the symbolism or meaning behind the dancers and the frames in the warehouse. It seems a bit for show, without a reason? I'm sure I'm wrong though. :)

Very high quality video! Would be very interested to find out the budget for this production.

Fantastic job! You made the video look really professional and I loved the whole theme of black and white. This video really scores high in the color grading category!

Back