My first video... How does Youtube work?

anhphu24041992

This is the 1st time I've ever made video, in HD quality anyway. But why it is so d-i-s-g-u-s-t-i-n-g on Youtube?! ... even when I watch in HD quality. How could I fix this problem?
By the way, how do you think about my video?
Thanks ♥!!!

I think you need to look at your render settings in your editor and the format you are exporting to. Can you give us a list of these settings?

I saw your vid in full HD on my big screen.
Some clips are better than other which means that YouTube is not only to blame for the quality.You have probably collected bunch of different clips and up scaled those which were not shot in 1080 to fit your project settings. Another thing what fooled you in your process is interlacing but true I saw it in just couple of clips. Deinterlacing software could help. Overall, very nice video. Well done.

Have you shoot everything yourself?

Have you uploaded mp4 to YT?

Yes, all your settings look fine. MP4 can sometimes give problems with the way the video looks, but you don't seem to have any of those problems.

At what point did you notice the quality decrease? Did the video look fine in the editor? Did it still look okay after you exported the file from the editor (when you viewed the file locally)?

Back