My first attempt at a video. Don't laugh.

Aww, shucks! I wish I could have seen it...

Sorry about that. I'm actually in the process of re-uploading it right now. I wanted to fix a few things. I'll post the new one within the hour if you still care. :D

Last edited:
OK, here it is. Hopefully, I don't change it again. I need to learn to let go. :D

Looks in sync here.

Not quite sure how you are able to play guitar with the gloves on! lol!

Well done RAMI.

I think I remember you saying before that you turned right-handed guitars upside down, but to actually see it freaks me out a little. :p :D

I'm twice your age and can kick your ass. ;)

Video looks GREAT! I was thoroughly entertained all the way through. When did you get an SG? Dude, those drums look small with you sitting behind them. I can see that you put some work into this. Playing from behind the mannikin must have been a stretch. Literally! I think you did a great job all around with this, mixing, editing, et al! I only have one thing to say about it that might be construed as negative.

If you had been in a bit better shape the whole boxing/work out thing would have worked better. :D

Not quite sure how you are able to play guitar with the gloves on! lol!
That's the dummy. Well, the other dummy. :D

Great, very dynamic!
Thanx Stone. I still love your video. You might have inspired me to do a black and white vid next time. :)

I think I remember you saying before that you turned right-handed guitars upside down, but to actually see it freaks me out a little. :p :D
It even looks weird to me on video. Funny, it doesn't look weird when Jimi does it. Maybe an SG looks weirder turned upside down because of where the knobs are.

I'm twice your age and can kick your ass. ;)

Video looks GREAT! I was thoroughly entertained all the way through. When did you get an SG? Dude, those drums look small with you sitting behind them. I can see that you put some work into this. Playing from behind the mannikin must have been a stretch. Literally! I think you did a great job all around with this, mixing, editing, et al! I only have one thing to say about it that might be construed as negative.

If you had been in a bit better shape the whole boxing/work out thing would have worked better. :D
Thanx buddy. :)

I got the SG last year some time. Funny, I even felt huge behind that drum kit. I never play that kit, it's set up for my students. The toms are low for me, which is probably why I look/felt big playing it. It was just easier to film this one because of where it is in the room, and it doesn't have mics all over it.

I actually find that I look skinny in this video, especially in the black t-shirt playing the SG. Whatever, it's a music video, not a body building video. :D

Played the vid for my wife. She loved it! Walked away singing it. Said something about you shoulda done do... :D

I hate guys like you. Points out what a slacker I am. Great job.
I hate guys like me, too. But more because they're usually really annoying. :eek:

By the way, I forgot to say I love the lyrics!
Great, man. Thanx. There are so many words in this, I needed two of me. :)

Played the vid for my wife. She loved it! Walked away singing it. Said something about you shoulda done do... :D
She needs to work on her grammar. That's not even English. :D

and this is the compliment we all strive to get. Congrats RAMI, this one's stellar. I mean, it's not Woke Up Dead, but nothing will ever touch that piece of gold. :)

I remember when you posted this in the clinic and I said you should pan the lines to the song so it sounded like you were talking to yourself. Then suggested it would make a cool video. Maybe I was on to something...:) Love the black and white, right/left facing bit. Really pulls it off.

I remember when you posted this in the clinic and I said you should pan the lines to the song so it sounded like you were talking to yourself. Then suggested it would make a cool video. Maybe I was on to something...:) Love the black and white, right/left facing bit. Really pulls it off.

Yeah, I remember that. At the time, I didn't think panning the vocals was something I wanted. But I didn't have a video in mind at the time. Now that I've done the video, your panning idea might have been perfect. I can always go back and re-mix the audio, so I might try that one day. You're a visionary. Or an audioary:D

Where is the link? It is not in the first post anywhere, nor anywhere else I can see ....

EDIT: IE blocked me from seeing it. Chrome is ok.

HA !! That was great. Syncing was fairly good -- most noticeable on the first two cymbal crashes (third one was ok). Working with that is hard -- made harder or easier by the program you are doing it all in. In Adobe Premier Pro, you can stack up all of the videos in one sequence and just switch between the sequences, making things easier to deal with. Combine with Audition (though I hate audition), and you can do some crazy things with panning, effects, etc. using key frames.

In Adobe Premier Pro, you can stack up all of the videos in one sequence and just switch between the sequences, making things easier to deal with. Combine with Audition (though I hate audition), and you can do some crazy things with panning, effects, etc. using key frames.

Pretty much all "real" video editors work like that. Sony Vegas does, and it's a full featured DAW so you can do your audio and video editing on the same time line.

HA !! That was great. Syncing was fairly good -- most noticeable on the first two cymbal crashes (third one was ok). Working with that is hard -- made harder or easier by the program you are doing it all in. In Adobe Premier Pro, you can stack up all of the videos in one sequence and just switch between the sequences, making things easier to deal with. Combine with Audition (though I hate audition), and you can do some crazy things with panning, effects, etc. using key frames.
Thanx for taking the time, I appreciate that.

I wish I could upload the actual non-Youtube version of my video. When I play it here at home on WMP, it's synced perfectly, or pretty close. Youtube does something to the sync. If I was smart, I would have cut my scenes before any obvious stuff, like cymbal crashes, etc...But I didn't want to make those decisions based on what might happen in Youtube.

I use this editor, which was very easy to learn. Movavi Video Converter — Download | Fastest conversion of any video format

Back