My first attempt at a video. Don't laugh.

Well made and entertaining - you look seriously huge in a white T shirt!
Synch slips a little but otherwise all is ace.

I like the additions, but the sync seems way off to me. The picture is later than the sounds. It's a real good video though for your first try.

Well made and entertaining - you look seriously huge in a white T shirt!
Synch slips a little but otherwise all is ace.
Thanx guys.

The sync is off? I'm getting it right in sync on Youtube now. The picture was coming in slightly earlier than the music before, so I barely pushed it back 2/10 of a second. But 'm seeing it in sync now.

Hopefully others will check it out and let me know.

Thanx guys.

Didn't see anything out of whack. Punching bag timing was good. :)

Maybe the gerg is just playing with yer head.

I couldn't get it to play at all at first: just sat there with the little spinny arrow. Then I hit the "play on YouTube" button and it worked fine...

А great video and recording! This is very nice stuff. I enjoyed both music and video.
Not sure if you are interested in that, for video, if you used iMovie or Final Cut, you could have greater selection of transition, titles, text, etc, effects.
But still its pretty much the best you could without a band, a special cameraman, etc.
Bravo!

Just finished watching again. I saw some spots where it is out of sync, but most of the video was sync'd up good.

А great video and recording! This is very nice stuff. I enjoyed both music and video.
Not sure if you are interested in that, for video, if you used iMovie or Final Cut, you could have greater selection of transition, titles, text, etc, effects.
But still its pretty much the best you could without a band, a special cameraman, etc.
Bravo!
Thanx a lot. :)

I do have the choice of transitions, fades, and pretty much any otter effect,etc.....But I found that, for this video, I wanted dry cuts from one part to another. I did use a few effects, but wanted to keep it relatively simple.

I bought this program. Got to know it as I made this video, so a lot of things were frustrating at the beginning. Next video I make, I'll be alot more comfortable working with this program:
Video Software | Download Movavi Video Suite — Best Video Creator!
Just finished watching again. I saw some spots where it is out of sync, but most of the video was sync'd up good.
OK that's good to know. I get the same thing. There are a couple of parts that I didn't sync perfectly, but on my end, most of the video is pretty synced.

Last edited:
Yes, I noticed that you probably intentionally limited your transitions. And thats' also good thing! Your singing is great and I can attest you are probably quite an experienced band player/solo artist too! Audio was excellent (at least in my view). Youtube does something with lags, thats true as well. I also finished my first video project recently and that was quite a learning :)

Yes, I noticed that you probably intentionally limited your transitions. And thats' also good thing! Your singing is great and I can attest you are probably quite an experienced band player/solo artist too! Audio was excellent (at least in my view). Youtube does something with lags, thats true as well. I also finished my first video project recently and that was quite a learning :)
Thanx for the compliments, StoneJack.

Yeah, I had to push the picture back a little bit to get it to sync with music on Youtube. But I have a different version at home, without the picture moved back, that plays fine on WMP. So, Youtube does something to the sync for sure.

I watched it on my phone and through Firefox, and the sync is better for me. It's still off for me in spots, but it's perfectly acceptable as even pro shit doesn't always sync up perfectly. When I watch it through Chrome is when it seems to be sync'd the worst. Don't ask me how or why that happens.

I watched it on my phone and through Firefox, and the sync is better for me. It's still off for me in spots, but it's perfectly acceptable as even pro shit doesn't always sync up perfectly. When I watch it through Chrome is when it seems to be sync'd the worst. Don't ask me how or why that happens.
OK, thanx for checking it out again.

I have Chrome, but never use it. I'll check it out through Chrome later on just to see if it's worse.

Sync it right in the editor. In Sony Vegas you can lower the resolution of the video preview to make it play more smoothly, which helps when syncing it up to the audio. YouTube playback sync will vary on different machines with different connections so that's not a stable reference.

Sync it right in the editor. In Sony Vegas you can lower the resolution of the video preview to make it play more smoothly, which helps when syncing it up to the audio. YouTube playback sync will vary on different machines with different connections so that's not a stable reference.

That's best explanation of the Youtube un-sync i ever heard!

Yeah, that makes sense. I figured it was a "different browser, different set up" situation.

The program I used also previews in low quality. I had no choice, actually. When I tried keeping my preview at high quality, I couldn't work with it. It would stutter and freeze.

I'm trying to upload my video, and for some reason, Youtube isn't making it HD. I'm uploading at H.264 720p/16:9 (1280 X 720). Last time I uploaded, in my "Video Manager", it even said "HD" right beside my video, but when I go to watch it, the best quality I have the choice to play it in is 360p, not even 480p.

I don't get it. Am I being impatient? Should I wait a few hours for Youtube to turn it into HD?

I don't get this.

Back