Music Visualizers!

SoundVisible

Hey there! I'm new here. Let me show you my audio visualizers. Be sure to switch on full HD.
This video was done in After Effects. No plugins have been used, except Optical Flares plugin.

This template is free, check the download link in the video description.

It's compatible with Adobe After Effects CS4 or above. No plugins required. You can easily add your music track, artist name, track name, cover art and set a custom background image or video. This template includes 7 color presets or you can setup a custom color scheme in a few clicks.

This music visualizer is pretty dark. Done in After Effects. No plugins have been used, except Optical Flares plugin.

Who doesn't like flickering particles? )

This video is done in After Effects using Trapcode Particular and Optical Flares plugins.

Thanks for your effort. I am sure there are people who will appreciate it.
As for me, I'd more into conventional music videos.

These are awesome. The total eclipse one is really sweet. Do these things just react to music like the visualizer in itunes or media player or whatever - or do you have to do editing to get them to line up? Don't know anything about after effects (obviously).

These are awesome. The total eclipse one is really sweet. Do these things just react to music like the visualizer in itunes or media player or whatever - or do you have to do editing to get them to line up? Don't know anything about after effects (obviously).

Thank you!
You have to make a couple of tweaks, but it's pretty easy even for those, who never used After Effects.
Check these quick tutorials on using my last template. They give an idea on how it works.
Tutorial 1 - Basic Usage
Tutorial 2 - Customizing the Appearance

I'm alive! ) And keep making music visualizers.
Check out the Audio React Tunnel Music Visualizer.

After Effects Template: "Audio React Tunnel 04 - Circle Spiral"
Color Preset: "Neon"

One more video made with Audio React Tunnel Music Visualizer.

After Effects Template: "Audio React Tunnel 03 - Square"
Color Preset: "Matrix"

This visualizer is done in After Effects CS6. No plugins have been used.

After Effects Template: Halo Music Visualizer v1.0
Color Change Animation is On

I've released the Total Eclipse audio react template recently.
Here goes a couple of music visualization videos which have been made using this After Effects template

Last edited:
The random color change mode is on. This template includes 12 color presets which can randomly switch throughout a video.
Also, it can be easily created more color themes or you may select just some of them to take part in a random color change.

Last edited:
They're all free, right? Because you know you're not allowed to advertise your products or services in the free forums.

Do they work in Vegas?

Back