MUSIC-VIDEO: [Our latest work] A Faroese love story...

Polar Films

I would like to present our latest work. A music-video filmed in the remote Faroe Islands. I wrote a hefty description on Vimeo. But to sum it up: The music-video is about two lovers in the Faroe Islands during the turn of the 19th century.

Hope you enjoy it. Feedback is very much welcomed, you are also free to share it on social media pages if you like. If you have any questions feel
free to ask :)

Enjoy!

Polar Films Entertainment

Excellent and gorgeous all around. I'm not sure if it's Vimeo or what, but the only shot that bugged me a bit was in the beginning with the girls hair, it was a bit wild, and looks a little jumpy with the frame rate. But after reading your description the cold wind does tie in just fine. Very minor thing. Really liked the shot of the band hitting their chests to the kick drum, that was cool. I also think the dude's sunglasses don't really fit in that well, but again, not a big deal at all. Looks and sounds extremely professional!

I couldn't understand the words, and before I read your description, I made up my own story. I hope you don't mind.

In the year 1894, a young Chris Martin looks out to sea. He catches the local peasant girl's mascara'd eyes, perfect teeth, and trimmed eyebrows while she fluffs up hay, presumably for their bed. After the hard day of standing around is done, he seduces her with a dandelion, a "sup" nod, and his scythe - techniques commonly still used today. That night, they make magic happen in the beautiful light of a giant fire hazard. The next morning, after he impregnates her and the house has burned down from candles, he knows it's time to leave. As the new pioneer of "hit it and quit it", he hugs her goodbye as three older men look in separate directions, one of which stares at them creepily. The boy leaves on the boat for London, where 102 years later, he will start the band Coldplay.

Thank you for your nice comment Eric! Hahahahaha!!! that's a very dramatic and funny story you put together there! :D

Back