Left Behind - South African Alternative Rock Music Video

TheAquired

Hey guys, been a while :)

Been busy working on this music video! The song was recorded in a little home recording studio, and the video made for the equivalent of about $300.00

Please let me know what you think! On both the music video and sound side :)

I liked the bit where it took 80 seconds for the guitarist to play a second note! :P

$300, really? Dang! That's pretty good. Where I am, $300 would only get you the band shots. I have no nits on that side of things.

If you're still able to touch up the mix, I'd recommend revisiting a few of the vocal parts. When it splits into multiple takes (e.g. 1:35 and "threat" at 3:07), the two takes aren't synced all that great in either pitch or timing.

I like the video!
I think in this case the story part is a bit redundant, its too short and not clear.
The band clips are fine, but I would like to see more different light sources (like fire for example).
And the girl is very pretty!!

I liked the bit where it took 80 seconds for the guitarist to play a second note! :P

$300, really? Dang! That's pretty good. Where I am, $300 would only get you the band shots. I have no nits on that side of things.

If you're still able to touch up the mix, I'd recommend revisiting a few of the vocal parts. When it splits into multiple takes (e.g. 1:35 and "threat" at 3:07), the two takes aren't synced all that great in either pitch or timing.

Haha yes what an intro! Well we certainly stretched that money! Make no mistake :D I'll pass the suggestions on to the audio guy, I'm sure he'll appreciate it!

I like the video!
I think in this case the story part is a bit redundant, its too short and not clear.
The band clips are fine, but I would like to see more different light sources (like fire for example).
And the girl is very pretty!!

I agree changing up light sources is always a good idea! I will keep it in mind for my next video :) The story is definitely more of a feel than anything else, but it actually plays into the story in the song. Very subtle, perhaps too much so. Thanks for the feedback! :D

Back