Got a new video camera

Hey Greg,
In first version of my "Revolution" video I played all instruments and I was singing.
I wasn't on the stage but in prison cell but technique would be the same.
I recorded both music and video clips in my bedroom.

When I got clips from my collabs I replaced me singing and playing drums with those so I'm not multiply character any more, just a double (on the bass and the guitars)

This is not difficult actually. It's the patient what is really required here.
My camcorder is a cheap Sony... something.

The trick is in the green screen and a lot of light.
My green screen was cheep paper but I used light from many angles to kill unwanted shadows behind me.
My singer did not do that part well and that's why some corny stuff around his ears and other places. The drummer did not use green screen at all so I found another solution to put us in the same room.
I know nobody is watching my videos but believe me it was a lot of fun making it.
Someone has mentioned animations in music video and I really like those.
I hope I'll include them in my next vid.

The vid is available in HD if you visit my YT channel
Enjoy!
[video]https://www.youtube.com/user/ThePOLARCIRCLE?feature=mhum[/video]

Wow, that looks like it took a very long time to make. Good results though. Almost looks pro. I have to say though, you, or whoever that is singing, should sing in your native language. The accent and phrasing sounds kind of goofy. :D

Very goofy, I know.
That's my collab friend Aldin on vocals. I am glad you haven't heard me singing in English.
If I have to sing I do it in my native language. (You can check out my voice in The Martian and Water Springs).

I wasted many hours on that video but that's only because I changed it many times, tried different ideas and different approach.

If you plan it good then it doesn't have to take more than one weekend.
I understand you want to play your song on the stage where you are playing all instruments.
Pretty cool and easy.
You need a picture of the stage + background pic, some video what shows crowd and green screen clips of you playing each instrument. If your video becomes very static you can always add some close recorded clips of guitar pickups, pots, drum pedal, or some cool pictures etc.

It could be a lot of fun.
Anyway, your song, "I am not the one" definitely deserves more attention.

sikter

Not hardly. Pot is a joke and beer just makes me pee.

Well from a health standpoint I think the ingredients are less destructive to the human body than aspartame.
But really I just think it taste horrible :) - I also have a lot of doubt about how much it really affects weight gain.
But I am not one of those conspiracy nuts - I am just leery of ingesting a lot of synthesized chemicals...

Upon ingestion, aspartame breaks down into natural residual components, including aspartic acid, phenylalanine, methanol,[21] and further breakdown products including formaldehyde[22] and formic acid, accumulation of the latter being suspected as the major cause of injury in methanol poisoning. Human studies show that formic acid is excreted faster than it is formed after ingestion of aspartate. In some fruit juices, higher concentrations of methanol can be found than the amount produced from aspartame in beverages.

I dunno. Diet Dr Pepper doesn't make anyone fat, crash their car, or pick barfights.

Can't argue with that. But neither does regular Dr. Pepper.

Haven't even taken it out of the box yet.

Take that shit out and turn it on! Which model is it? I need to get an HD camera - i have a little JVC one, it was one of the first ones that came with a HDD instead of tapes/discs/etc. but the resolution is now too low :( seems like the HD ones are pretty pricey

Back