Gorilla Mask Productions

kidkage

Bored of Canada
Me and a friend got bored. He had a gorilla mask...

We've been making videos with the gorilla mask forever.
I just decided to upload that one. There is another one that's called "Finding the Delta" It's Tucker Bundy playing a character in a fake mockumentary about the Mississippi Delta. I want to upload it. But YouTube takes too long. Maybe if the demand is strong enough by the two people who actually look at my YouTube page... I might do it.
Next month Tucker Bundy will be entering the Drummer Of Tomorrow contest. He won't win, but it gives us an excuse to have dumb fun and make another video. And bother the contest judges.

it sucks because it was shot by me.
with a Flip! and edited in Windows Movie Maker.

Last edited:
Sorry, dude, but that is one of the few vids that was so long and boring I could not get through the whole thing. If the other vids are more of the same, we are all very lucky they won't fit. They may have been a laugh riot to make, but they are no fun to watch.

Sorry, dude, but that is one of the few vids that was so long and boring I could not get through the whole thing. If the other vids are more of the same, we are all very lucky they won't fit. They may have been a laugh riot to make, but they are no fun to watch.

Oh, stop. You're making me blush :o
Since you love it so much, I'll upload the others for you :).

You need to get your volume up. It's unlistenably quiet.

Unless, of course, you just want to troll contest judges with it. Then you're probably fine.

Back