friends bands video

kcearl

I see deaf people
Josh (the guy with glasses, and the drummer) works in video production so it has a pro look about it

the Porsche is another friends speeded up lol, looks a bit funny, he had great fun driving it around London being filmed...all for two seconds worth :)

cheers Greg, I hope these guys make it...theyre good enough to imho, just the luck of the draw i suppose

Nice! Nice all of the way around ..... surprise ending!!

I especially like all of the multi angle shots in the mirrored elevator so as to not get the camera within the shot.

Yeah they did a really good job...not sure who did the filming but it was just one guy...you can get a really pro job with the cameras they have nowadays but it helps if youve got an idea for a story anyway

Damn, wanted to check this out--"This video has been removed by the user."

Moral of the story, kids? Don't be a user.

theyve taken it down as the sound was distorting...Ill stick it back up if anyone still interested...cheers guys

Put it up. If nothing else it'll give greater insight into that which is kcearl by association.

Third-party-facepalm.jpg

:D i wasnt sure myself, ive only heard it live....and distorted

forgot about this

I was going to put it in the first post but i cant edit posts in here??? fooked up that is

heres the redone version without the distortion if anyones interested

it was filmed around central london with a handheld cam and in some empty offices above my mates bike shop..

forgot about this

I was going to put it in the first post but i cant edit posts in here??? fooked up that is

heres the redone version without the distortion if anyones interested

it was filmed around central london with a handheld cam and in some empty offices above my mates bike shop..

Can't edit any post after one week.

I'll check this out when I get a reliable high speed connection again.

Back