First Music Video - Collaborative work by D-toks & Easlern

D-toks

Hi all,

I'm quite pleased with how this latest project has turned out but as always I would like to hear/read feedback on it (regarding the vocals, the mix, the video production, etc.). This marks my first "music video" project and for this project fellow forum member Easlern came on board and, I must say, did a heck of a job helping out by mixing my vocals so I want to say a huge thank you to him. Also, for those wondering, Jay Rob is the one who provided the instrumental for this track so I felt it was only right to credit him as well. Anyways, here is the video: please let me know what you think.

Sounds great man. You got the voice. Very good mix. That reverb on the vocal sounds nice. Was that Easlern's plugin? The backing track is just about perfect, relationship between the bass, drums, and keys is right.

The reverb is the first thing that stood out to me too! That is all Easlern. Glad someone else noticed it too. He really knows what he's doing and did a great job. Thanks for the feedback!

Back