Feel like making a video?

R

RAMI

Hey, if anyone is good at putting together any kind of slide show or video with animation or anything else, and feels like making a video, let me know.

I want to throw a few tunes up on Youtube for the hell of it. But Youtube doesn't accept audio (MP3, waves, etc....) .So I need to put some visuals on them. Anything.

I've already tried working with Winblows Movie Maker and a few other programs, and I just do not have the patience it takes to put a 3 and half minute video together.

I'd be happy with even just having the lyrics scrolling on the page.

Anything. :D

Do you have an idea of what you want to do? And any raw materials?

I use Sony Vegas and can whip up something basic that I don't have to think about too much pretty easily... but yeah, they take time, so you'd want to have an idea of what you wanted it to do.

A couple of threads down you can see some of mine... :D

Do you have an idea of what you want to do? And any raw materials?

I use Sony Vegas and can whip up something basic that I don't have to think about too much pretty easily... but yeah, they take time, so you'd want to have an idea of what you wanted it to do.

A couple of threads down you can see some of mine... :D
Cool. I'll check them out. Thanx Arm. :cool:

If you dont have the patience to do your own stuff, just upload it to soundcloud or similar services.
What does Soundcloud have to do with videos? Do they have some kind of video-making service?

Check out this site. It will do what you want to add video to an mp3...You can just have a title page, upload picture(s)...as easy or complex as you want to make it I think. Not sure what the limitations are if you don't have the "Premium" version.

It will also upload the finished video directly to youtube.

MP32tube - Upload mp3 to youtube

Check out this site. It will do what you want to add video to an mp3...You can just have a title page, upload picture(s)...as easy or complex as you want to make it I think. Not sure what the limitations are if you don't have the "Premium" version.

It will also upload the finished video directly to youtube.

MP32tube - Upload mp3 to youtube
Hey that looks cool. Might be what I need. Thanx.

maybe you could post the tracks you want videos for; just sayin

I haven't really decided, but it doesn't really matter. I was looking for ways to get a simple video done., not auditioning my music for graphic artists to decide if it's worthy. :D

Hey that looks cool. Might be what I need. Thanx.

I just tried it.

The limitations without a premium membership are that the audio file has to be 10 MB or less, and you can only add a single picture.

No titles or anything either.

Here was my quick attempt....it seems to work okay for a quick freebie way to get your music on youtube.

LOL @ the fine print! 1 picture? How's that a slideshow... :confused:

That said, seems like the "premium version" is only $10.99 anyway, but you can probably do all that with Windows Movie Maker anyway.

You get what you pay for....lol.

The interface is pretty simple though. Upload a song. Upload a picture. Type in title and description. Set up your youtube account information.

And click.

Boom. You are done.

Back