Experimental music video, what do you think?

Ingo Lee

This is kind of different, I'm hoping to get some feedback and direction. Thanks for checking it out!

Last edited:
First off, I'd trim the 12 seconds of silence at the start of the video. Few better ways to drive down your views than to make people sit through dead air.

Can you improve the lip sync at all? It's pretty off right now.

First off, I'd trim the 12 seconds of silence at the start of the video. Few better ways to drive down your views than to make people sit through dead air.

Can you improve the lip sync at all? It's pretty off right now.

Thanks for the help Steve! I'll add some music at the start, that's easy, good suggestion. The lip synch is OK on my original version here before uploading but I can see now that you mention it that different browser/OS combos are messing it up, probably because I don't have my youtube formats set properly. I'm working on that but, . . . it's complicated! I hope to repost soon.

Thank you bigfootangel, well it is different.

Actually, only one vocal track. It's the East West audio library choir with WordBuilder software doing the lyrics and it's a lot of work for words nobody can understand, but that's where we're at here.

We do have a tabla drum though, about as far east as I could get!

so vocals are kinda sampled?..
what about music? piano, violin, percussion?

Yes, I had just subscribed to the East West library when I did this tune. EW has a huge collection and I wanted to test it out so I used their stuff for everything. Their samples generally sound pretty good but to get them to fit with the tune takes a bit of messing about. They have some Steve Stevens guitar which I used on another tune which I hope to post at some point, I always figured my playing was fake enough but I haven't deleted it yet so we'll see.

Back