Cramps for Greg L

That's pretty bad ass man I gotta try making some better videos myself. I normally just put a picture or something in Windows Movie Maker :laughings:

I don't think it does. I meant that a program like Sony Vegas acts almost the same way as Reaper. If you know Reaper, it won't take long to learn Vegas. The big difference is instead of recording straight into Vegas, you upload the video from your camera to a folder then drag/copy whatever clips you want into the timeline. Edit everything from there.

OH HELL YEAH Chili - now I get you and it makes perfect sense. If you can use a DAW you can use a video editor, it just takes a tiny bit of getting used to :-) PS- the main reason I use my webcam instead of my much higher quality standalone cam, is that there is nothing to transfer... I try and do most of these things in under 4 hours recording, mix, video and upload time, and that just slows me down....

The kids make videos every day. Elaborate animated things. They draw that shit frame by frame and put it all together. It's insane. They'll spend 3 hours on 3 seconds of video. :laughings:

Put one of your tunes to a few of their vids!! Might come out pretty cool.

OH HELL YEAH Chili - now I get you and it makes perfect sense. If you can use a DAW you can use a video editor, it just takes a tiny bit of getting used to :-) PS- the main reason I use my webcam instead of my much higher quality standalone cam, is that there is nothing to transfer... I try and do most of these things in under 4 hours recording, mix, video and upload time, and that just slows me down....

Yeah, keystrokes are different, but not difficult. Transferring files is easy, but time consuming. And video can eat up your disk space quickly!!!!

Back