Cover: Feed the world (video feedback needed)

No, no, no, it's all wrong. You're going to have to redo everything. Just kidding.

I think you could do with less studio takes. Get more footage of the employees singing in their work environment. Like singing is part of the job or something.

B/W intro is fine, but I'd like to see the video go to color sooner.

I didn't get the ebola message at the end. Maybe it's an internal message and everyone there understands it, but it spun away too quickly for me to read. And, um, I don't hit repeat. :D

The mix seems bass heavy. And looking at the studio, I can see why. You have no bass trapping behind your studio monitors. Auralex on the walls doesn't help for lower freqs.

All else on the mix is good.

HTH,

(and welcome to the site)

Hi Chill

Fantastic feedback thank you, yes I noticed a bass heavy mix in my car after your comments, need those bass traps eh

Good suggestions about singing at their desks and also agree about too long studio shots

Really appreciate the constructive feedback

Thanks again and I'll take all the comments on board

Cheers

The song and video was done in a good cause, the employees had fun. It wouldn't have really mattered what you did.

Black and white was fine. I didn't mind it changing when it did.

I did notice the boom in the bass. There was one note in particular that poked out.

Well done.

Back