couple of simple videos

kcearl

I see deaf people
I made these using vegas studio ($44) and SoundSpectrums G-force visualizer($20-$30)

Real video can download clips from youtube to chop up and Cam studio is a free piece of software that can record straight from your PC screen

Sony Creative Software - Online Store - Vegas Movie Studio HD 9
Download G-Force and visualize your music in a whole new way
CamStudio - Free Screen Recording Software

theyre not good by any stretch of the imagination but they do allow you to have something of more interest on your youtube channel than stills and surprisingly the audio quality is pretty good

I playing the Shadows vid, and after a minute or so I started on the brink. They sounded remarkably coherent when played together. The sonic blend was quite good

brilliant...I think the idea was to get them professionally mastered when I have around 12 similar sounding tracks...I have 6 or 7 just now towards an album but when A/Bing some of my most recent stuff with commercial mixes they're getting close

Im going to do quite a bit of reading while Im away as over $1k for mastering an amateur album may be too expensive

Thanks for the software tips kc. The mastering thing isn't cheap. I've org'd to do 11 tracks over about as many weeks & the price goes down as I get more done so that by the end I'll have achieved a saving of about 20% on the single track prices.

Thanks for the software tips kc. The mastering thing isn't cheap. I've org'd to do 11 tracks over about as many weeks & the price goes down as I get more done so that by the end I'll have achieved a saving of about 20% on the single track prices.

OK..I think Ill have a whole album of around 12 getting done at once, Im also not sure if stem mastering is for me unless they have prior knowledge of mastering electro tracks, dunno if it makes any difference, Id have to ask Jan

Im gonna budget around $800 and see where I can go with that, if not Ill buy better monitors and soundtreat a room which may be a longer term investment..dunno

Back