Bullets, guns and rock and roll...

WhiteStrat

Don't stare at the eye.
A friend of mine shot the raw footage for this, but had never made a video before. So I edited it for him and wrote and recorded the track. It was a weekend of both competitive and leisure shooting (with some Wounded Warriors as special guests) hosted by an organization of retired Special Forces.

They never did use my video. The owner of the sponsoring company (he's the portly guy going up for his timed round right at 1:00) died about two weeks later (heart attack--not gunshot). I also don't think they liked my tune--not heavy enough. Dead owner, bad tune--whatever, this one died on the chopping block. But hey, it's a video, and this is the video forum:

Cool. Looks like pro stuff to me.

I need to get of my ass and make another video or two. Just never have time for anything anymore.

Nice event coverage video. The track I'm not sure about it though. In my experience, an important ingredient on event videos is some establishing footage with live audio of what the event is all about. Clients like to see and hear themselves, ya know. Try it on your next event video and let me know how it goes. Cheers!

Back