Boots live

Nice take on a classic song. My 11yr old loves that song!! Well, er, um, at least the Nancy Sinatra version.

The toms really come through in the mix and not balanced with the rest of the kit... or band. I'm listening at a pretty low level.

I have a friend here in town who does a high energy blues show and I want to help him with making a DVD. I just can't find other people I know (or trust) to help me with the shoot. Wanna come down??

Yeah, I kind of went nuts with the toms, but I'm okay with it. What bothers me most is not having proper camera work and having to do zooms etc. in post. The second thing that gets to me is the color mismatch. I did a lot of work in post to bring them together but there are limits to what can be done. Actually, the tools for this in Vegas Pro are pretty amazing.

I don't know if I could find time to get away, but I could probably do some editing or something.

Thanks, but editing is actually the fun part and I don't want to give that away. :)

I didn't notice any problems with color. In fact, I had a second go-around looking for any mismatch and i didn't find any. So, I guess you did a good job there.

Thanks, but editing is actually the fun part and I don't want to give that away. :)

I didn't notice any problems with color. In fact, I had a second go-around looking for any mismatch and i didn't find any. So, I guess you did a good job there.

Yeah, editing video can be pretty fun. Good to hear about the color.

Back