1st Music Video

CRob

Here is my bands 1st music video. It was done on a very limited budget but we're really happy with the finished product.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks

You should be happy with the result . . . it's very well done!!

Did you do it yourself, or do a video crew do it?

that really works for what it is...you couldnt tell what budget was set for it rather that it was just an idea made into a video if you know what i mean

very effective and matches the tunes perfectly...nice work..tell us more

Very impressive. In terms of the video, I really like it. Personally I would like to hear the drums a little louder in the track, but that's just my opinion and besides, this isn't the right forum for those observations.

Excellent video.

Thanks guys!! Appreciate you checking out the Video. I think it only ended up costing us a couple hundred dollars for the video. We recorded the band shots at the same studio where we recorded our EP. Its called Catharine North studios in Hamilton Ont Canada. Really cool studio that is an old church converted into a studio. The place has a great feel!!

The perfect balance of band & narrative.
The only continuity isse that stuck out for me was the size of the picture - certainly didn't look wallet size - joke!
Well done by all involved. I enjoyed it.

Very nice.
I like how well they shot some details and how smooth those
fokus/blur effects went. Nice studio. Perfect spot for video shooting.
Looks like full HD and I have to see it again on the bigger screen.
( I'm on the cell phone right now)
The story reminds me of my first video (Room 52) and it's about my
friends break up. But I did not have any people to act and it ended up
with me alone which was really boring!
Well done!

Very impressive,you did great job,as you said its your first music video but you did fabulous job ,i think you should share this link on you tube also.

I remember seeing this video when you first posted, sorry I didn't comment then. Love it. Good song, good story in the video. It would be a couple of thousand if done here.

Back