you will want to share your thoughts on my new song!

So much verb that the changes are kind of hard to latch onto...lack of clarity, and fundamental signal....it's like the original dry tracks were muted during mixdown...just verb...swimming verb.

The guitar rythm is really not very good. Needs flow....and that partucular stroke is very hard for me to enjoy. Or there's not enough original material in the recording...two tracks?...to make it roll along.

But first, dry it off!

hehe thanks jeff. you are always heartfelt and honest! i went a little crazy on the reverb, but i thought it sounded good in a psychedelic way; but you are right in the long run the less reverb would be better and create a lasting sound! i did the mix by using reverb to control the volumes of the tracks!

Hey I like this. There's some Sigur Ros in your vocals. Seriously man I think this is good stuff, it could be longer and get a bit wackier/fuller. Add some bass maybe? I don't mind the reverb at all, I'm not even sure if I'm listening to the same song. I played it twice now and liked it better the second time around, now that's a good sign.

Back