Why not share...

SirRiff

Greetings,

Well hanging around here all the time arguing that I can indeed tell the different between 28 bit and 32 bit static, I feel the need to contribute some well made music to this community. Well that’s not going to happen!

Seriously, my friend and I were bored along time ago one Christmas break, we programmed the drum machine to play for 5 minutes, put down a typical blues rhythm, and did a one-take “live” vocal (him) and guitar (me) thingy on top, and called it a song.

There are tons of mistakes on it, he forgets the lyrics sometimes, and my fingers get tired after a while and I screw up a lot. But besides that, it was fun. Start to finish, only a few hours to make, mostly programming the stupid drum machine to do such a simple thing and writing lyrics (about my former roomies who were studying to become teachers).

Anyways, if you’re in the mood for simply recorded blues song, have a listen.
If anybody has any other simple/live blues productions, put them up.

SirRiff

I know what ya mean about arguing about what ya can hear and not.
I've argued with lots of folks that I can hear loud sounds and see color at the same time, even though there is no connection between the two.
Once when No Lip Frankie, he had both lips at the time, opened a bag of Lays Orignal potato chips, I commented on the length of time it took for the sound of the bag ripping to stop so it was quite in relationship to time it took for the stop light changed to green.
We argued and finally went to blows.
Frankie, now known as No Lip, spent a few days in the hospital and I spent some time as a guest of the county.

I've a lot more arguments to tell if anyone is interested.
Damn, I love to argue.
Don't you?
Of course you don't.

Whoops...

Greetings,

That is what happens when you spend too much time reading in the Cave! you forget where you are!

My apologies
SirRiff

Back