Who likes collaborating? And new things? And free things?

kidkage

Bored of Canada
Because Ohm Studio is here!
Ohm Studio

I'm about to download it and check it out.

(I figured the most active creating members of the site hang out here in the clinic so it would be best posted here! feel free to move it)

Yeah it's a really cool concept.
Jam sessions in the digital age!

I really like the thought of being able to set up with essentially random people and create a track from scratch. And of course collaborating with people you know is awesome too.

A couple of friends and i have been doing this for fun for years. Well kinda like this we would record a track (only one per person) and then send it on to the next person. Every person adds something new, guitar, bass, keys or anything... the issuse we have had is we have to mix down to mp3 to send it on, thus some mixes get sloppy. But this was only for fun anyway. It was always interesting when the song came back around.

i put this up in the digital forum, been playing about with it, looks really interesting...i wonder what the final costs would be??

i put this up in the digital forum, been playing about with it, looks really interesting...i wonder what the final costs would be??

how's it been?
ive downloaded it and had a look at the gui but nothing more. work got in the way :(
i'll probably try to dig in tonight

Back