the Werewolf song

I don't listen to and review gonzos songs because in all the years I have been here he has never made a single comment on any of my songs. It's a very rare thing to see him review ANYBODY'S song.

When somebody reviews one of my songs the first thing I do is look to see if they have a song up for review. If they do, I review it immediately, if I am where I can play it and do a critical listen. If I can't listen right then I listen and review their song as soon as I can get in a good listening environment.

A lot of times I will review a new persons song, when they haven't reviewed mine.... or a seasoned recording veterans song. But, if they don't return the favor on one of my songs every once in a while....
I'm done listening to their stuff.

That may be wrong of me, but it's the way I feel about it.

Reactions: XLR
Sounds great to me mix wise don’t listen to the haters. I don’t get people bitching about content it’s not like there is an over abundance on this forum anyway. Vocals seemed a bit harsh in spots but other than that it’s done

Sounds great to me mix wise don’t listen to the haters. I don’t get people bitching about content it’s not like there is an over abundance on this forum anyway. Vocals seemed a bit harsh in spots but other than that it’s done

cool man, thanks.
yep, right about the vox.. they had a lot of gain on them, and that brought out some of the mic harsh (i think it was a AT4033, but run thru a cheapy ART tube pre....
i know the fix, so i'll do it and master it

Back